 Space / 17943
Re: New MOC: Module!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 09:48:50 GMT

"Bram Lambrecht" <bram@cwru.edu> wrote in message
news:H34wr5.41I@lugnet.com...
This will somehow be going from Cleveland to Seattle in a week, where all • the
lucky NWBrickCon attendees will see it in all its glory.  For the rest of • you,
here's a sneak peak of what I've got so far!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bl/Photos/UnderConstruction/module_teaser.
jpg
Please LMKWYT!
--Bram

Ah but can you crash it!?
Show off. :P

(actually it's lookin great, we're gonna have a blast at NWBrickCon)

-Jon