 Space / 17740
Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 00:41:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nicole Drumm writes:
[fleebnork].

Have I been spelling this wrong?

     8>)
     If you had, I didn't notice.  I thought it was a species variant.
     It sounds like your family has lots of fun together!  That's neat to
hear, and I can't wait to see more.  Also, I hope the jambalaya box will add
more fun to that as well.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander