 Space / 17636
Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 04:07:47 GMT

     This stuff is just COOL!  I love the ongoing story...it comes alive
with a sense of playfulness.  It's neat to see the progression, and the
family's adaptation to a new and unexpected life.  Does your whole family
get together and help decide the direction of the Arcane Family's new life
on Luna, or is this your fun project alone?

In lugnet.space, Nicole Drumm writes:
The power drain to use the fence is too immense to use for just one [fleebnork].

The Arcanes are trying to NOT use the module's replicator too much as it eats >up nearly as much power as the fence does.

     Maybe the Arcanes should speak with the inhabitants of the the Alpha
Living Quarters (designed by Lunar Architect Carl Billen) about their
energy-efficient in-house Legonium power supply, or tap into the M-Tron
Corporation Fusion Power Plant (designed by emininent industrial engineer
John Henderson), for which many economical plans are available.  This could
help lessen their energy frustrations, while preserving their precious
obsidian orbs.

     Keep up the good work!  Love it!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander