 Space / 17630
Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:36:42 GMT

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> writes:
Nicole Arcane, becoming frustrated with such close quarters,
takes charge and gets all of her family involved in constructing
what will be the first real addition; a bedroom for her and her
husband. Roman Arcane, because of his age, is spared such
labor. He's been appointed fleeblenork and "Liaison to the
Moonbase" duty.
[...]

This is great!  I see you're really getting into the story, which adds
a lot to the module.  And this "work in progress" style works quite
well.  I especially like the laser welder (with a lightsaber blade to
represent a laser beam, I believe), and the crane.

--Bill.

                      Verbing weirds language.  --Calvin