 Space / 17627
Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:51:34 GMT

Nice work- I particullarly like the 'construction' stuff- the cables, cords,
and block laying around.  Nice effect.

Maybe the house would look better with a new coat of paint?

Good job!

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Nicole Drumm writes:
Nicole Arcane, becoming frustrated with such close quarters,
takes charge and gets all of her family involved in constructing
what will be the first real addition; a bedroom for her and her
husband. Roman Arcane, because of his age, is spared such
labor. He's been appointed fleeblenork and "Liaison to the
Moonbase" duty.

Another week of work brings the module to its current condition.
The roof crane has been removed and set on its own structure.
Two stripped work suits are being used for extended outside life
support.

A close up of a stripped work suit being recharged and a window
panel ready to be hauled into place by the crane.

Roman killing a fleeblenork. The fence is only used when dozens
of them show up. The power drain to use the fence is to immense
to use for just one.

Krystal welding off one of the nearly useless torpedo launchers.

Opposite view of the first picture.

Nicole "directing" her husband and brother-in-law as to what needs
to be done next.

Showing Eric, in a work-pack, carrying a piece of the module Duel has
welded off, and Duel starting the next part of a weld job. Notice the
gaping hole. This is another reason why the work must be done quickly
and properly.

The ever dwindling supplies. The Arcane's are trying to NOT use the
module's replicator too much as it eats up nearly as much power as the
fence does.

Webpage: http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/tales/moonbase-module.htm
--
Thanx~