 Space / 17660
Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:20:03 GMT

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message
"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> writes:
Nicole Arcane, becoming frustrated with such close quarters,
takes charge and gets all of her family involved in constructing
what will be the first real addition; a bedroom for her and her
husband. Roman Arcane, because of his age, is spared such
labor. He's been appointed fleeblenork and "Liaison to the
Moonbase" duty.
[...]

This is great!  I see you're really getting into the story, which adds
a lot to the module.  And this "work in progress" style works quite
well.  I especially like the laser welder (with a lightsaber blade to
represent a laser beam, I believe), and the crane.

--Bill.

Thank you Bill, but the credit goes to all of my family. Each one of
us are doing a section of it and a part of the story. (With the
exception of Eric who moved out recently) Right now the story is
being dominated by my myself, but Krys has finished her part and
a new addition will be added to go with it. Duane did the crane,
the modifications to the engine portion of the story, solar panels,
and both he and Krys came up with the fence.
One thing to note, that while the published story is at week 3 our
modifications, pictures and parts of the story are actually on
"week 8".
Any other questions feel free to ask.
--
Thanx~