 Space / 17753
Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:55:32 GMT

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Nicole Drumm writes:
[fleebnork].

Have I been spelling this wrong?

     8>)
     If you had, I didn't notice.  I thought it was a species variant.
     It sounds like your family has lots of fun together!  That's neat to
hear, and I can't wait to see more.

As I'm going out of town for a couple days for an interview to do voice
work there won't be any updates for at least that long. If you look
around in our Brickshelf account under "moonbase" I upload the new
images and then wait for them to be moderated before updating the
webpage. So you may get a sneak peek. ;) There's two really
surprising story twists coming up that Krys (my daughter) has written.

Also, I hope the jambalaya box will add
more fun to that as well.

Ah... I had forgotten about this. Hows it going?
Posted at around 11am will be gone after 2pm.
--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS