 Space / 17626
Re: MOC: 6986 Blacktron-style and X-1 Experimental Saucer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:56:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons writes:
bleep!

decoded message from the front:

http://home.earthlink.net/~xenobuzz/MyLegoCreations/6989%20Blacktron%20Heavy
%20Carrier.htm

Veerry nice- it has a really good 'Blacktron' look to it.  The detachable
ships are nice, and so is the suspension and ramp in the rear.  Oh, and a
very menacing turret.

decoded message classified top secret!

http://home.earthlink.net/~xenobuzz/MyLegoCreations/X-1%20Saucer.htm

Very good, too.  The rotating seat is nice- and the way it looks 'flying' is
very cool.  Good job!
Remember, my Red & Green Widow?  I added lights to the thorax:

http://home.earthlink.net/~xenobuzz/MyLegoCreations/Red%20&%20Green%20Widow.
htm

That's great!  The model is superb, too- I should start some theme building.

Comments deeply appreciated, and please report any text errors as well.

Dave

Great work!

-JHK