 Space / 17741
New Pod: Frisbee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 19:11:33 GMT

Hey all you spaceys. I am a relatively new guy here, and I decided for my
de-lurk I would post my first good space MOC.
Known as the Frisbee, this zippy pod is the newest addition to the Star
Marines fleet. Its weapons array (on pilot's right) carries a nanogun, a
small machine gun that fires short, rapid burts of tiny armor piercing
shells. On the pilots left is the sensor/light array consisting of a
single sensor dish [1] and two strobe lights. The pod also carries two
small short range topedos, but I didn't have time to upload those pix, so
I'll come back to that some time later.
Anyway, I'd like to thank the guy (I think it was Gil?) who invented
these things. They are a blast to build and are ingeniuosly designed.

and of course, the link, at least I think this is the link, if not, got
to recent up loads click on pict labled fribee....y'know the drill....

And finally,
PLMKWYT!!!
Tim
Space guy #19

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.