 Space / 17616
  Arcane family home Module update: Week Three

Nicole Arcane, becoming frustrated with such close quarters, takes charge and gets all of her family involved in constructing what will be the first real addition; a bedroom for her and her husband. Roman Arcane, because of his age, is spared such (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three

(...) [...] This is great! I see you're really getting into the story, which adds a lot to the module. And this "work in progress" style works quite well. I especially like the laser welder (with a lightsaber blade to represent a laser beam, I (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three

Nice work- I particullarly like the 'construction' stuff- the cables, cords, and block laying around. Nice effect. Maybe the house would look better with a new coat of paint? Good job! -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three

This stuff is just COOL! I love the ongoing story...it comes alive with a sense of playfulness. It's neat to see the progression, and the family's adaptation to a new and unexpected life. Does your whole family get together and help decide the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three

I agree. There is a quality of fun with this project that takes me back to Saturday morning cartoons, Poptarts and sun-up to sun-down building. Thanks for the trip.... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:m2admf0yl1.fsf@...rds.net... (...) Thank you Bill, but the credit goes to all of my family. Each one of us are doing a section of it and a part of the story. (With the exception of Eric who (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H2nM1y.4rD@lugnet.com... (...) Thank you! (...) Ever try painting in a vacuum? I know what you meant.We are limited to the parts we have (isn't everybody?) so if the colors don't match (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H2otuD.5nJ@lugnet.com... (...) <snippaged> Your absolutely welcome. Building this as a family reminds me of why I loved my husband so much. His ability to have fun even when faced with (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> wrote in message news:H2o3Gz.Ksv@lugnet.com... (...) The whole family, Duane my 81 year old father-in-law (who remembers when Lego was invented) myself, my daughter Krystal, and up until recently my (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three

Nicole, that is probably the best thing I have ever read here. Thanks for sharing your sentiments with us along with your creations. Best, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

Thank You. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Geekshelf Account: Drumm-Family Bricklink Store: drumm_family or Drumm's Small Lots "Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H2p6xI.K8z@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Arcane family home Module update: Week Three

(...) 8>) If you had, I didn't notice. I thought it was a species variant. It sounds like your family has lots of fun together! That's neat to hear, and I can't wait to see more. Also, I hope the jambalaya box will add more fun to that as well. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@startrek.net> wrote in message news:H2v8Lp.MCB@lugnet.com... (...) As I'm going out of town for a couple days for an interview to do voice work there won't be any updates for at least that long. If you look around in our (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)