 Space / 17563
  More Artwork

Greetings! After some more tinkering around with Photoshop, I came up with a pretty neat galaxy: (URL) curious: For those of you with Photoshop, would anyone be interested in any of my "recipes" for the space images I've produced so far? If so, I'll (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More Artwork

"Daniel Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H2KF41.9H1@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) But if one were looking from the outside at a galaxy, it is unlikely that they would also see a star field (since a star field is the view of a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More Artwork

(...) Thanks! :) (...) I tried to represent this view as from the edge of a galaxy looking at a very, very distant sprial galaxy in the background. The stars in the starfield are in the observer's galaxy and are in front of the distant galaxy, not (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More Artwork

(...) Greetings yourself! I saw this on Brickshelf yesterday. Looks great! I too tried once to make a spiral galaxy in Photoshop - let's just say that yours looks a lot better than mine did [1]. I've gotta say that your recent pictures look great. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More Artwork

Very nice! Please post the 'recipies' for these excellent dishes! As other people have stated, how do you do the engine flare? And how did you do the galaxy park? Great work! -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More Artwork

(...) I suspect the engine flare effect was created by making a selection around the engine on a new layer, filling it with the desired color, using a gaussian blur, and then lowering the opacity significantly. Also, one can use the lens flare (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More Artwork

(...) Thanks, Paul. In order to get that effect, try this: - Open the pic you want to work with and add a new layer. This is the first layer you will work on. - Select the color that will be your darkest color in the flare - Grab the airbrush tool (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More Artwork

Hey Dan these are great, I always like seeing the stuff you come up with. Infact when I grow up and down I wann be just like you. I'll name myself George and build em' and hold em'. Ok I'm just being silly, really I wanted to say that you have (...) (22 years ago, 18-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More Artwork

"Daniel Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H2KF41.9H1@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) in (...) them (...) suggestions (...) Looks good Dan, one thing though: spiral galaxies don't occur with a single spiral arm. In fact, to an (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More Artwork

(...) Hm, actually it does have two arms. It's just that one is a bit bigger and brighter than the other. Look on the opposite side of the 'big' arm. (...) <snipped> (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More Artwork

(...) snip (...) snip Awesome! Thanks! - Paul (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)