 Space / 17590
Re: More Artwork
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:21:49 GMT

Very nice!

Please post the 'recipies' for these excellent dishes!

As other people have stated, how do you do the engine flare?  And how did
you do the galaxy park?

Great work!

-JHK

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes:
Greetings! After some more tinkering around with Photoshop, I came up with a
pretty neat galaxy:

Just curious: For those of you with Photoshop, would anyone be interested in
any of my "recipes" for the space images I've produced so far? If so, I'll
try to note the steps as I go along when I'm creating an image and post them
here with link to the pic. I'm still learning of course and any suggestions
for improvement are always welcome! :)

Enjoy!

Dan