 Space / 17572
Re: More Artwork
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:26:12 GMT

"Daniel Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H2KF41.9H1@lugnet.com...
Greetings! After some more tinkering around with Photoshop, I came up with • a
pretty neat galaxy:

Very nice work!

But if one were looking from the outside at a galaxy, it is unlikely that
they would also see a star field (since a star field is the view of a galaxy
from the inside).  The person would only see the occasional point of light
from other far-away galaxies.

Still, it's nice work!

-David