 Space / 16809
Re: moonbase inprogress teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 03:15:52 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Jesse Alan Long writes:
I also need a vast upgrade on my computer, as I doubt that a 300 MHz
will contain enough memory to properly utilize a scanner and web camera.  It
may work but it also may take gobs of free space and, consequentially, take
forever to run on my computer, which are more reasons why I can not fulfill
your request.

My mom has a cheap scanner hooked up to her 166 MHz computer with 16 or 32 MB
of RAM and it works fine.
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu