 Space / 16787
Re: moonbase inprogress teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:27:08 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Steve Runnels writes:
I just can't see how someone who SPEAKS as well as he can, can't COMMUNICATE
practically at all.

Ok, I took the time to do some reading on asberger's syndrome, and what I
said there isn't exactly fair. Cause it's wrong. :P

Now, I'm not sure what I think...

On one hand, after reading about said syndrome, I can understand some of his
actions.

But still, on the other hand, a lot of what he's said seems SO purposeful,
as though he's looking for trouble. AKA: TROLL!  But I could just be plain
wrong.

Doh, I dunno... I'll just leave it alone now. :D

---SteveR