 Space / 15522
Re: Universal docking port
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 02:46:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, William R. Ward writes:
"Jeff Szklennik" <jeffszklennik@usaexpress.net> writes: • snip

Here's the new non-S.N.O.T. square version:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/CAD/dockingport.jpg

I see.  Interesting idea.  I take it the axles are just for better
alignment then?

Yes.

Even so, you'll have four pegs to separate (two from
each side).  Have you tried building two of them in real life and
seeing how easy/hard they are to separate?
No--i'm gonna try tho'

Jeff