 Space / 15521
Re: BUILDER'S BLOCK - AHHHHHHHHH!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 02:32:38 GMT

Moi? I just go and look at other's models, and ask my peers what they
think would be cool! that normally inspires me!

             ***
***Disater Master***
             ****

Let me know If i replyed or started a new thread w/this message if it
isn't too much trouble! Thanx!

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002 00:24:44 GMT "Matt Sekerak"