 Space / 14116
  Re: What do you listen too while building?

(...) I totally agree! For something (...) Yes the drum and bass is sick! Im a big fan of DJ Dieselboy and Dom & Roland That will energize an entire (...) Yep.. my neighbors "love" me.... hehehe (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.space)

"John Aronson" <kryogen@mailcity.com> wrote in message news:Gvr5Ju.21E@lugnet.com... (...) out (...) and (...) Roland (...) Holy Moly this is an old thread. I love it when these get revived out of the blue. The funny thing is I've actually drifted (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

Man...reading these bands and styles makes me feel....ancient. Interesting thread tho'. I think I mainly listen to the tube when building...often things that don't require visuals (History Chn, Discovery, A&E, Space etc). If it is music, it's (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

(...) I used to watch them late at night on HBO I think...my memory is not that good. Anyway, I love the D!!! All my friends think I am a total goof ball becuase at parties I'll throw in the D and SING EVERY SINGLE WORD!! Man, a hard days rockin' (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

(...) Same here. I just camp out in the basement and put 'Office Space', 'Spaceballs', or some anime in the VCR and start building. If I watch DirecTV, I normally watch Cartoon Network. It gets my imagination juiced up and I love Toonami and Ed, (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

Oh, don't get me started about the poor excuse for a cartoon channel we have in southern Canada. Due to stringent Canadian content laws, our channel is populated with a string of brutal indie toons that are neither funny, nor graphically compelling. (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

(...) Yay! sorry they broke up, but I was not fond of his influence on 'Stereotype A'... Cibo just lost all their humor on that one. ALso, I am surprised that you didn't mention Soul Coughing or Solex. With what you listed, I am guessing you would (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

(...) Hey, at least Escaflowne actually finished airing up there... (...) Coming to DVD near you! :D Buena Vista is planning on releasing two Ghibli DVDs this year, three next year, and two each year after that until they get 'em all out. This year (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

(...) I'll believe that when I see it.... (...) Which will presumably be easy since they are out on VHS... as for Porco Rosso and Castle of Laputa, weren't those promised before and not delivered? (...) ++Lar (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

(...) Well, it came from a Disney employee at the Spirited Away premiere, so its fairly reliable. (...) Actually, making DVDs is quite different from making VHS tapes. However, most of the movies should be easy to do because they've been released in (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What do you listen too while building?

(...) Making GOOD ones, yes. Are they going to dub and resoundtrack again? I would think the old dubs for Kiki and Totoro could be used as they were pretty good. FUT ot.fun (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)