 Space / 14051
Re: S@H "Special Edition" Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 17:20:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Bliss writes:
Wow!  I got home last night, and found this beautiful, oversized
mini-catalog waiting for me

So, did anyone else get this?

  I got it and was suitably impressed by the production values.  I guess the
only thing that disappointed me is that there was nothing new (ie, as yet
unreleased) in it, and while the oversize pictures are cool, they are less
astonishing, since I've already seen all of the actual models on retail
shelves.  I think I would have been much more excited to have received this
catalog a month or so ago, when I hadn't already seen all the new kits.
  Still, it's a nice catalog at any rate.

   Dave!