 Space / 14048
Re: S@H "Special Edition" Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 15:59:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:

In lugnet.space, Steve Bliss writes:
Wow!  I got home last night, and found this beautiful, oversized
mini-catalog waiting for me.  The front cover said, (quoting from memory)
"2002 Special Edition".

Haven't got this one yet.  Is there anything new aside from the Star Wars
and Red Baron sets you mentioned?  How about in the accessories and bulk packs?

Nope.  The entire 16 page (including both covers) catalog is devoted to
the new and current Star Wars sets.  The only mention of anything else
is a gatefold insert, which displays the following sets:

10024 Red Baron
3739 Blacksmith Shop
10020 Santa Fe Super Chief
10037 Breezeway Cafe
10036 Pizza to Go
10000 Guarded Inn

Too bad they didn't reissue the entire Star Wars LEGO line to celebrate
the release of EP2. :o)

Steve