 Space / 14009
Re: S@H "Special Edition" Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 18:01:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Lopes writes:

I got it. It is a really 'in your face' brochure. it is printed on good
paper too. I was very surprised, they must have spent some money on it. It
was oversized too, more postage.

I don't have it handy, but it was 11"x11" or 12"x12", right?

Interesting how a lot of the bricks in the photo's were dinged up. (republic
gunship)

Yeah, the LEGO photographers aren't as careful and painstaking as they used
to be.  I noticed some slightly-crooked stickers on the Republic Gunship,
some bricks weren't seated completely, and the rubber bands on the Tantive
IV had twists in them.  Not things I'd normally worry at, but you'd expect
them to take every step to make sure everything was perfect.

Steve