 Space / 14052
Re: Wipeout fans! I bring you the Fiesar anti-gravity racing craft!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 19:26:21 GMT

A very interesting shape Alexander....I like how you've taken the geometry
of the windscreen and incorporated the rest of the ship in to it.  It took
me a minute to see what scale it was.

My only suggestion would be to perhaps add some bits of engine or tubing
showing through the plating.  I find that designs that incorporate smooth
lines and surfaces broken up by small bits of machinery really add to the
realism of the craft.  Perhaps this could be done at the back with some
engine parts....nothing too big or clunky as you wouldn't want to disrupt
the nice shape you've created.

Overall, nice work.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Alexander Johnston writes:

Please give your opinions on what you think of the model and if you see ways
to make it look better or more accurate don't hesitate to tell me.  After
all, how can I become more skilled with legos if I don't get any
constructive criticism? 8>)