 Space / 14076
Re: Wipeout fans! I bring you the Fiesar anti-gravity racing craft!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 20:29:49 GMT

Now this is interesting...

Three days ago I built the Auricom craft from Wipeout 3 out of LEGO (in
minifig scale), and I thought I was the first to do so. I built a rough
model, entirely out of memory, so while it looks good, it's not an accurate
reproduction of the original craft.

Anyway, I just thought (5 minutes ago) "Hey, I have nothing to do, why not
search Lugnet for 'Wipeout'? I bet no one has built an AG craft." I search,
and I find your post, dated *today*!(!!!!)

These things happen to me all the time though, I think about doing something
(in this case, posting pics of my craft on Lugnet) and a few days later
someone else has done it instead ;) *scary music plays*

The pics of my craft can be found here: (I just took them with my digital
camera to show them off, since someone wanted to see more ships from
Wipeout. No nice webpage or anything, just a directory containing the images.).

http://m1.876.telia.com/~u87609425/hugo/wipeout/

I plan on building a more accurate version soon.

Sorry for stealing the attention :) I think your model is very nice, it is
accurate and it looks really "swooschy" :).