 Space / 14074
Re: Wipeout fans! I bring you the Fiesar anti-gravity racing craft!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 14:43:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anthony Babington writes:
"Alexander Johnston" <Areas-4@excite.com> wrote in message

Please give your opinions on what you think of the model and if you see • ways
to make it look better or more accurate don't hesitate to tell me.  After
all, how can I become more skilled with legos if I don't get any
constructive criticism? 8>)

I'm impressed. gonna try the Pirahna II next?

a minor nitpick, and I may just be imagining it, but didn't the Feisar have
the blue stripe running all the way down the nose, instead of just ending
right below the windscreen. also, the body seems a little flat to me. again,
it may just be me, but I seem to recall the Feisar being narrower than it
appears here (of course, given the inherent limitations of Lego, I think we
can let that one slide.

very good work, I'd love to see all the Wipeout AGRL ships in Lego...
*nudge, wink*

Actually, the word "fiesar" was supposed to run down the front of the racer,
but I couldn't get that to fit so I just decided to leave it blank.

As for building more racers; there are 2 problems.  Shortage of cash for
parts and the fact that I do have 1 other project that I'd like to complete.
Namely the capital building (which is also the first building) of my lego
city, Legopolis.

Don't fret however, that doesn't mean more wipeout craft are out of the
question.  I honestly do want to build at least 1 or 2 more craft from
wipeout.  For a breif time I considered building one of the ships from
Wipeout Fusion but the shapes those ships incoperate in that game are just
way too wierd for me to duplicate with legos.  As a reslut, I'm going to
have to stick to ships from Wipeout and Wipeout 3.

Which reminds me, you wouldn't happen to have any good pics of the Asseqai
or Goteki-45 ships do you?