 Space / 14050
14049  |  14051
Subject:
Wipeout fans! I bring you the Fiesar anti-gravity racing craft!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 17:07:49 GMT

Please give your opinions on what you think of the model and if you see ways
to make it look better or more accurate don't hesitate to tell me.  After
all, how can I become more skilled with legos if I don't get any
constructive criticism? 8>)