 Space / 14063
Re: Wipeout fans! I bring you the Fiesar anti-gravity racing craft!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 13:38:45 GMT

In article <GvFzL1.4nK@lugnet.com>,
Alexander Johnston <Areas-4@excite.com> wrote:

Overall, I like it. I think I'd try to carry the blue forward a bit, perhaps
as tiles on the side, I think it would lend the ship a little more of a
speedy look. To me, the large slabs of yellow alone seem a little amorphous
[0] and they could use a little highlight. Perhaps even just a couple grate
tiles in blue near the bottom edge, or perhaps the two-by-dozen down the nose.

[0] This could also simply be an artifact of the fact that I'm looking at
a photograph and not the real thing.

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
jd@forinash.not                                  ( <