 Space / 13177
Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 02:39:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jordan Greer writes:
[snip]
Lego has been getting cheaper and cheaper

Indeed it has! my records indicated that, I paid 20.3 Aust cents per piece
in 1999, 14.7 Aust cents per piece in 2000 and 10.9 Aust cents per piece in
2001.

Surely that's a good thing?

[snip]

Cheers