 Space / 13257
Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 03:20:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In article <GsJDou.2EK@lugnet.com>,
"Travis Matheson" <trav@centercom.com.au> wrote:

She asked him what Lego Set he wanted, He wanted one that had sold
out (I suspect that I may have just brought the last ATST the day
before) so she asked him to pick another one.  He was there for 10
minutes, lookinmg at all the other sets, Mostly Jack Stone, Bonical
and Creator.  He turned to his mum and said "I don't like any of
these sets, they are too simple"

And this is the information that TLC seems to be ignoring. When the very
children they're targeting think the sets are too simple, the designers
are definitely moving in the wrong direction. Ultimately, after all,
what kids like that want is more important to TLC than what we AFOLs
want.

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@quantumpanda.com