 Space / 13258
Re: Time to write Lego Consumer Affairs a (nasty) letter..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 03:48:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Matheson writes:
I was in a store a few weeks ago, looking over some of the sets that were
there, before any of the 2002 sets had arrived (we always have to wait for
everthing in Australai, I don't think we are even getting the new Alpha Team
stuff this year) and there was a young boy, with his Mum.

Hi Travis, over in loc.au we're told that the Alpha Team is a Kmart
exclusive in Australia, and some sets have already been spotted in store.

I'm not going to respond to the rest of this thread this time, as I've had a
few like minded long winded groans about all of this before :)  Just wanted
to to comment on the Alpha Team.

I suspect this should be FUTted to somewhere other than .space but I'll
leave that to you guys.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com