 Space / 1290
Re: Updated my pages; new nanofig-scale starships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 01:07:44 GMT

In lugnet.build, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
I'd better announce mine before
their awesome skills shatter my ego!  (Again...:-)

I think the only thing you have to worry about is shattering other people's
egos! :)

http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/nanofig/index.html

Excellent, as always!

The quality of the pics isn't the best; I'd gladly take suggestions on how I
can improve my digital camera skills.

They look pretty good (clear) to me except for the dithering.
--Bram