 Space / 1281
Re: Really cool....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:06:40 GMT

In lugnet.build, Drew Lawrence writes:
Wow. Those are awesome. I might "port" your designs to minifig scale sometime.

Thanks!  :-,

What is the address for Karim Nassar's page? Pallas Spaceworks is down. His
original page is gone.... [...]
Those are soooo cool. =) They remind me of the type of models you see at
marsbase.com. (Ben Vaughan's page!)

You can find Pallas Spaceworks here:

http://www.etymon.org/kn/lego.html

Karim and Ben are two of my top faves.  Karim just recently announced that he's
adding some new stuff to his pages; I can't hardly wait.

Cheers,
- jsproat