 Space / 12401
Re: Motorbike contest anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 22:27:42 GMT

sounds good to me,except the no CAD part, thats the only way I have of 1)
making colors match and 2) getting decent images.

Gary

Bill Ward <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:GpsJpF.E7I@lugnet.com...
With all these motorbike entries, maybe it's time for a contest, like we • had
with the HoverThings.

I'm not really interested in making motorbikes, so there wouldn't be a • conflict
of interest if I were to host the contest.  Anyone interested?

Here's the rules I would propose...
* All images to be posted on brickshelf.com
* No CAD models
* Each entry earns you one vote
* The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes will go to the models with the most
votes, except that no person can win more than one prize
* In the event of a tie, a run-off will be held
* All models must be created between XXX and YYY dates (to be determined)

Feedback welcome.  Note: I have not previously run this type of contest • online,
though we did have a contest with similar rules at our local club meeting • last
weekend.

Depending on what feedback I get I will announce the contest shortly.

--Bill.