 Space / 10236
Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 20:32:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

Check out Pleiades Bill, one of the galaxy's most famous Space Gamblers, and
his ship, the Aces High.

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/aceshigh/

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Great work. The cockpit is very innovative. I like the personal space layout
(the vid screen adds a plush touch). I suppose that he's quite the ladie's
man judging by the decor.  :-) I also especially like the door/ramp. I'm
always on the lookout for new entrance designs.

-Duane