 Space / 10250
Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 02:24:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

Check out Pleiades Bill, one of the galaxy's most famous Space Gamblers, and
his ship, the Aces High.

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/aceshigh/

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Admiral:

That has to be one of the most gorgeous ships I have ever seen. It's just
astetically perfect. I want one, who do I call?

GREG~ (please excuse my spelling, but my brain is all agog)