 Space / 10290
RE: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 01:55:08 GMT

Mark Sandlin writes:
Check out Pleiades Bill, one of the galaxy's most famous Space
Gamblers, and his ship, the Aces High.
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/spacecraft/aceshigh/

As always, you've managed to create a unique spaceship.  It's a flying box,
but it doesn't look like one.  There are enough greeblies to make it
interesting, yet not too many to detract from smoove lines. Like everyone
else, I agree that the curved windows are great (esp. continuing the theme
in the back)!  The only improvement I can think of is completely retractable
landing gear (a challenge!).  Now you just need to go slightly more art deco
and build a Starship Titanic. :)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu