 Space / 10255
Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 04:44:52 GMT

in article GH613y.LAM@lugnet.com, Geordan Hankinson wrote:

Woohoo! that looks great! love the engines on the back. I love lego models
that look luxourious (sp) and comfortable inside. Yours combines a
utilitarian exterior ( somewhat )

Yeah, I like the "Star Wars" look, with exposed hoses and vents and things.

and a very elegant interior, well done!

Thanks. :^)

Good use of the paradisia elements too. One little iffy, I think it needs a
shower and a toilet but space was probably an issue in this one.

Oh I could have stuck a toilet in the corner, but then I thought maybe
Pleiades Bill may not have the same toilet needs as a human. I think his
flight crew have to fend for themselves, however. :^)

BTW, I read somewhere that SEALUG may be comin' up in sept. for a visit to
VLC, will you be coming? If so I gotta sign up with VLC so I can go join the
fun! So far I haven't made a real effort to be part of VLC as they go mostly
for trains and town creations...Not my deal. But if SEALUG is comin' up,
YEEHAH! Space and mecha, HOORAY!

I plan to try to be there.  We had talked about the 21st, but I have a
wedding to attend, so we'll likely try to reschedule a week in either
direction. Hope to meet you. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations