 Space / 10251
Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 02:47:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:

[snip]

Well, I don't want to get into an argument over this, because I know you
didn't mean anything negative by your first post. Just that that's the way
it came across.

I myself don't understand what you mean by "I know I'm not the only one who
thought this.", could you please explain this?

What I mean by that is I'm not the only one who mistook your post.  I was in
BrickLUG chat when Mark brought your post to my attention.  That was his
initial reaction as well.

No harm done, I hope. :)

---SteveR