 Space / 10244
Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 23:41:25 GMT

It means what it means. Nothing more, nothing less.

I was just pointing out the fact that I've seen that design elsewhere. It's
good to share links to incredible works, and I do this often.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Steve Runnels writes:
In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
That cockpit design has been done before.

so...?

---SteveR