 Space / 10274
Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 04:22:27 GMT

in article GH7Kpt.1ot@lugnet.com, Patrick Justison wrote:

Mark,

I’ve really come to appreciate your models so much now.  The Aces High is
just one more example of a great series of unique minifig spaceships you've
made in the last couple of years.  I really like the use of those clear
window pieces.

Thanks Pat! I consider that a very nice compliment since you're quite the
accomplished builder yourself.

I’ve been thinking of asking you a question for while now,
so here goes.  Would you ever consider swapping models with me some time
(not permanently) so that I might ldraw your model while I have it?

Errmmm, ummmmm gee whiz I dunno. Where do you live again? :^)

I really hadn't considered trading a whole model before. Send me an email.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego