 Space / 10233
  Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

Hi Everyone, Check out Pleiades Bill, one of the galaxy's most famous Space Gamblers, and his ship, the Aces High. (URL) Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) Love the cockpit. It is a nice use of the windows. Jude (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) Great work. The cockpit is very innovative. I like the personal space layout (the vid screen adds a plush touch). I suppose that he's quite the ladie's man judging by the decor. :-) I also especially like the door/ramp. I'm always on the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) Thanks Duane! I was inspired by Joel's Ves-X spaceship from a couple weeks ago. I had the Paradisa windows just sitting around and I decided to make a "suspended" cockpit on the bottom of the ship. The domes are connected at the front with one (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) This one: (URL) Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

That cockpit design has been done before. Jeff Elliott's _Moxy_ Cargo Ship: (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) so...? ---SteveR (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

It means what it means. Nothing more, nothing less. I was just pointing out the fact that I've seen that design elsewhere. It's good to share links to incredible works, and I do this often. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) Well, I just wanted to point out that your reply sounded as if you were dismissing Mark's MOC entirely just because one part of it has been done before. I know I'm not the only one who thought this. And I know that you probably didn't mean it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) before. No, I never stated that I did. People can post anything in replies, it doesn't really have to do anything with the original message (I've seen this *many* times). However, what *I* posted was a link to another, earlier, piece of work (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) Admiral: That has to be one of the most gorgeous ships I have ever seen. It's just astetically perfect. I want one, who do I call? GREG~ (please excuse my spelling, but my brain is all agog) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes: [snip] Well, I don't want to get into an argument over this, because I know you didn't mean anything negative by your first post. Just that that's the way it came across. (...) What I mean by that is I'm not the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) *ahem* Grand Admiral. (...) Well, since you have given me such a lovely compliment, I won't put you on fleebnork duty. :^) Glad you like it! ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) Oh yeah, what did you guys talk about? I just wanna know what was said, pardon me if I'm being rude. (...) Mladen Pejic, over and out! (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

Woohoo! that looks great! love the engines on the back. I love lego models that look luxourious (sp) and comfortable inside. Yours combines a utilitarian exterior ( somewhat ) and a very elegant interior, well done! Good use of the paradisia (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) Yeah, I like the "Star Wars" look, with exposed hoses and vents and things. (...) Thanks. :^) (...) Oh I could have stuck a toilet in the corner, but then I thought maybe Pleiades Bill may not have the same toilet needs as a human. I think his (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

Mark, I’ve really come to appreciate your models so much now. The Aces High is just one more example of a great series of unique minifig spaceships you've made in the last couple of years. I really like the use of those clear window pieces. I’ve (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) Thanks Pat! I consider that a very nice compliment since you're quite the accomplished builder yourself. (...) Errmmm, ummmmm gee whiz I dunno. Where do you live again? :^) I really hadn't considered trading a whole model before. Send me an (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

  RE: Pleiades Bill and the Aces High

(...) but it doesn't look like one. There are enough greeblies to make it interesting, yet not too many to detract from smoove lines. Like everyone else, I agree that the curved windows are great (esp. continuing the theme in the back)! The only (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)