 Space / *22052 (-20)
  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

(...) So will I. Unfortunately, my quantity of bricks is likely to fall short of the amount needed to build the entire thing. Hopefully I'll be able to continue procuring the necessary parts at a rate consistent with my building process. Otherwise (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  The GDX Starfighter

Check out the next generation of G-Wing fighter. (URL) have some descriptive text for this and the K-Wing in a bit. And yeah that is my sig fig flying it around. [ j o n ] -- (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space) !

  Re: The Ugliest Thing You'll Ever See Made Out of Transparent Lego

Yow! That thing would make a small star if it was really orbiting the planet, with light reflected and refracted in all sorts of ways. I guess they don't make clicky-hinges in trans colors? :) People who live in glass space stations REALLY shouldn't (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

(...) catch my attention. I'm looking forward to your revised version. Bruce (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....

Joe, I really like that submarine. It makes a nice baby brother to your Nautilus. I also really like the way you're putting the diorama together with clear stands to make the Sea Monkeys "float". Very cool MOC. Bruce (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Mako (batch one)

(...) heya, this is fantastic work man... I am mostly impressed by the way you packed so much detail into it with it looking too 'busy' in a gestalt sense. I enjoy the decided lack of showing studs on it too... when I was looking at it, just from a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Mako (batch one)

Just a quick note, although i was inspired by john's design and by the one that inspired him (see the website for details) i didn't try to copy his design humourously, once i was done, john said that he likes mine better. rofl. :-) -paul (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

(...) I always thought of this one as the "sea turtle" freighter. I'll be interested to see how it comes out. ~Grand Admiral (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Mako (batch one)

Paul, I remember your teaser post. I get a strong Anime vibe from this ship. Was that intentional? Beautiful proportions and a very military-styled color scheme that's a perfect fit. Superb! Dave "Paul Hartzog" <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Grimlock Interceptor

Thanks, Gil. Do you mean sloping vertically, or longitudinally? I'm assuming vertically, since it would help cut down on the number of vertical faces and lend a little more sculpting to the shape. I feel like I'm getting the hang of some of the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Topic debut: Madagascar-class gunboat

(...) Scott, Wow, this is kind of painful. It looks like a real nice MOC, but the fuzziness makes it hard to see. I'm no stranger to fuzzy digital pics, but I've been having better luck lately with my daughter's $20 JamCam (at least until I broke my (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Sea Monkey "Squidfin" Recon Pix....

The Squidfin is a beaut Joe....a scary beaut, but a beaut nonetheless. The black and orange really give it a menacing look - almost like a tigershark from the old Looney Toons. Excellent photography on the diorama as well. Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

Thanks! Watch for a new version soon. Jaco "Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:HBn4AB.21CA@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Mako (batch one)

Like I was saying before Paul, I don't know what kind of crazy brain tonic you were guzzling during your hiatus, but if it results in art like this, keep swigging sir! Seriously...just beautiful. Many of the wonderful aspects of this baby have (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Grimlock Interceptor

I like the overall shape of this Duane...the Delta design never really goes out of style. My only suggestion may be a few more slopes along the edges to taper the edges a bit, but that's just a personal preference. The job you've done on the engine (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Observatory

This looks great sir...almost like a display at a science pavillion. That telescope is just spot on. Well done! Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space)

  Re: LOGOS ON CLASSIC SPACE SETS

With the ones I have the planets are solid yellow, and do not have the craters drawn with the 3D effect, like the LDraw versions mentioned. "Donald Lee" <dlanod@ihug.com.au> schreef in bericht news:HBMGJI.HuJ@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Et In Arcadia Lego: Mako (batch one)

Oh my..., oh dear! Paul, this fighter is just fantastic! (bowing low...) It looks like one could use it as a model for a Sci-Fi movie. I especially love those side-mounted gun-wings with the round black struts in the middle: looks very technical. I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC In Progress ~Ghtroc Industries Light Freighter~

This is gonna be something! But, could you please reduce the size of future photo's. They are huge! Jaco "Matt Krotzer" <thematt@comcast.net> schreef in bericht news:HBMFoG.G68@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

(...) Yes it is :) I have a one year old that is just getting the idea of how to attach the Duplo bricks together and it is really cool to see him study and learn how to use them - and get excited when he gets a few bricks stacked up. (...) Well, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact