 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1935
Re: Observatory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:10:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jaco van der Molen writes:
Observatory.
See http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=36047.

Jaco,

I really like this model!  I teach chemistry, so science-related MOCs really
catch my attention.  I'm looking forward to your revised version.

Bruce