 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1925
Re: Observatory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 16:32:28 GMT

Wow!  That is cool.  It looks perfectly like an observatory, and the moving
dome is just great.  So much realism in that!  Very cool.  And the
CAD files are nice, too.

-JHK

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jaco van der Molen writes:
Hi all!

Being a bit sick at the moment I found some time to take some pictures of my
Observatory.
See http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=36047.

For now:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sjaacko/Observatory/dcp_0001.jpg