 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1923
Re: Observatory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 18:04:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Jaco van der Molen writes:
Being a bit sick at the moment I found some time to take some pictures of my
Observatory.

Has your MOC been insipred by a large observatory, or by one of those small
observatories run by a group of voluntary astonomers, or "volkssterrenwacht"
as we call them in the Netherlands? In shape and scale it looks a bit like
one of their buildings. I see it has a kind of moving mechanism. Any chance
that we see it in action on a LUG meeting soon?

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.