 Space / *21462 (-20)
  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

(...) Dude... why do this to us??? MO MO MORE!! Seriously, great lookin' excellent smooth hull with greebly underneath. keep em comin'! Chris <>< (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blade Runner Police Spinner

(...) fiction fans. Be forewared... it's very dark. Much more subdued and introspective than most other stories in this genre. It's everything that Attack of the Clones isn't. :) Not a film for kids or anyone who isn't ready to do some thinking (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  MOC APV Sparrow Hawk

Greetings! In taking a short break from a Pre Classic Space project, this came out as a little craft I've been wanting to do since Christmas. (URL) let me know what you think and where improvements can be made...it's a blank slate prototype at the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blade Runner Police Spinner

(...) It's a great start -- a nice minimalist interpretation. I really like the shape you created for the cockpit. I didn't realize the new curved pieces would blend that well with the oddball LoM windshields. (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HAJ917.GyJ@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) sides. Thanks! Yeah that's from the T-wing. You should see it in a bit. (...) stuff. (...) I was also considering making this in sand blue, because (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blade Runner Police Spinner

(...) Go rent Blade Runner on video. You won't regeret it. (URL) for a start. Allsiter (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

Drool... That's just totally great. Sand green is SO cool. The details and construction is great. And the little pod garage thing is also cool. -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

You know Paul, it is without question your stuff has always been ground breaking and a source of inspiration for us builders here. But since your return to the scene, you've come at it with such an original blast of creativity and style....kablamo, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crow's Nest

This is great. The MOC looks very realistic, and the color scheme and isolated greeblies really work well. The interior is awesome- the computor panels, bed, cabinets, and the 'batteries' at the back all work to create a great interior. The (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Blade Runner Police Spinner

Wow! That looks VERY cool. The cockpit design is cool- it reminds me of a cockpit in your image blog that was identical only it used sand green sides. The blue color works well- you don't seem to see very many blue space stuff. And the bionicle (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fred Herrmann's Space City

(...) the thing is mindboggling. However, Oawgh. Egfuh. Ningrlugh. That reel-to-reel tape drive is *gorgeous*. James (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC pictures finally!!!

Jeff, Thanks for the compliments! I have some new MOCs, but have yet to upload the photos. I would like to commend you on your efforts toward the Crow's Nest. It's fairly obvious some thought was put into this one, making it one of the finest Iv'e (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Crow's Nest

Jeff, VERY elegant use of space, with true three-dimensional thinking. This looks like it could be the answer to one of those problems professors used to throw out in architecture school. I'm also impressed with provisions for the crewperson's (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

Wow, Paul; That's pretty niffty! Looks like you got Gringott's Bank (sp?) for some extra sand green, eh? This may seem petty, but I like the sideways bank-vault door the best so far. The sports-base seed wing comes in at a close second. The lt.grey (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Fred Herrmann's Space City

(...) Indeed. This was flagged up a week or two ago, but it's certainly worth another look. It's also worth running it through Babelfish. Despite the mangled translation, which is in itself fairly humourous, there's a fair amount of humour of the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Fred Herrmann's Space City

Oh my God I was just going through and voting on ISCC entries and ran across this from Fred Herrmann. Remember that amazing Classic Space factory he did last year? He's outdone himself: (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

Wow. Those colors are perfect. Very creative use of parts. The design is so smooth and seamless. Again, wow. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

"Kevin Blocksidge" <bricksidge@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HAJ4Bo.3w6@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) Make that 2 seed parts. Check out the sand green basketball/soccer bases. :o) [ j o n ] still in awe -- (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Shark Teaser Pic

(...) Wow, really smooth design. I really like the little side wings and the tanks shooting out every-which-way. And you used a seed part (in the stand)!! Can't wait to see more... ~Kevin Blocksidge~ (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Lunacraft: A Moonbased Spaceship

(...) Yes! Hmm... dog with space helmet, I may have to try that :) Thanks for the comments. ~Kevin Blocksidge~ (URL) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact