 Space / 21451
Re: MOC pictures finally!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 01:37:03 GMT

Jeff,

Thanks for the compliments! I have some new MOCs, but have yet to upload the
photos. I would like to commend you on your efforts toward the Crow's Nest.
It's fairly obvious some thought was put into this one, making it one of the
finest Iv'e seen in the past few months. Well, I'll let you guys know when I
put up the photos.Untill then, peace.

-Austin