 Space / 21367
21366  |  21368
Subject:
MOC pictures finally!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 02:27:52 GMT

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I finally got some pictures of my MOC's
(whew).The first is a Mobile Doll, called the Advanced Vandal.The first
vandal is in my friend Chapman Scmucks Brickshelf folder.The second is a
personal favorite, the Advanced Hornet, perfect for getting where you need
fast!The third is a spider mech design borrowed from the brilliant builders
in Japan, called the Xenesthis.And, finally, is the Lemur, my personal
transport craft :).Sorry about the shortage of pictures, I will try to get
some more later.I took them today at a friend's, who likes to get things
done in a hurry.Well here you go, hope you enjoy:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mrmookow15

-Austin

P.S. Any and all critique is wanted.I want to be the best I can be!Also
sorry 'bout the quality, it was made with a LEGO camera lol.