 Space / 21407
Re: MOC pictures finally!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:25:22 GMT

I really like the look of your stuff Austin, tho' as you mentioned the
pictures make it a little difficult to make out a lot of the details.

The battle bots look great...chunky and serious.  I'm really interested in
the details of your the head engineer's personal craft...I like the
arrangement of the thrusters.  Any chance of taking some closer photos?
Even if blurry, it might illuminate a little more of your fine work.

Cheers,
-Gil

In lugnet.space, Austin Little writes:
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I finally got some pictures of my MOC's
(whew).The first is a Mobile Doll, called the Advanced Vandal.The first
vandal is in my friend Chapman Scmucks Brickshelf folder.The second is a
personal favorite, the Advanced Hornet, perfect for getting where you need
fast!The third is a spider mech design borrowed from the brilliant builders
in Japan, called the Xenesthis.And, finally, is the Lemur, my personal
transport craft :).Sorry about the shortage of pictures, I will try to get
some more later.I took them today at a friend's, who likes to get things
done in a hurry.Well here you go, hope you enjoy:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mrmookow15

-Austin

P.S. Any and all critique is wanted.I want to be the best I can be!Also
sorry 'bout the quality, it was made with a LEGO camera lol.