 Space / 21455
Re: Shark Teaser Pic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 01:53:49 GMT

You know Paul, it is without question your stuff has always been ground
breaking and a source of inspiration for us builders here.  But since your
return to the scene, you've come at it with such an original blast of
creativity and style....kablamo, man...kablamo.

I second Jon's explicative erruption...only 13 times.  My full thoughts
after your official launch :)

Awesome.

-G

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes: