 Space / 21509
Re: dark ages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 21:15:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
You know Paul, it is without question your stuff has always been ground
breaking and a source of inspiration for us builders here.  But since your
return to the scene, you've come at it with such an original blast of
creativity and style....kablamo, man...kablamo.

I second Jon's explicative erruption...only 13 times.  My full thoughts
after your official launch :)

Awesome.

-G

y'know i just found this
http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=18761

and i seem to have made a premature assumption
about my becoming scarce. lol.  and i've got so
much work this semester that i was thinking of
posting today that i wouldn't be around much
for a while.

but given the accuracy of the last time i said
that, i think i'll refrain ;-)

-paul